Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Writing Tips 1.0

Writing Tips 1.0 Hello and welcome to dellgirlpublishing.com, home of the new book, At the Starting Gate. Our goal is to inspire would be authors, and publishers who dare to dream in the later seasons of life. We want you to know that your dream is do able no matter how late it may seem to you. As a self proclaimed late blooming beginning writer, I am proud to step into the world of writing and self publishing to share what I have learned along the way. I strongly believe that as I continue my research and as I study to provide assistance to others, we will all learn together and benefit from the experience of sharing. Dellgirlpublishing.com brings valuable resources for beginning writers and publishers. We are dedicated to providing current information and advice for aspiring writers from various writing, publishing, and marketing experts.

No comments: